Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Mark is the best. I highly recommend. Will definitely do business again."
"Mark at Moore Property Solutions, LLC is in this to make it a Win/Win situation every time. You are in good hands of you are selling your home to this company. No reason to look any further."Cody H.
"Great company, great team of solution-finders. I highly recommend Mark and Moore Property Solutions!"Tina S.
- Real Estate Investing Financing Sources In Atlanta – The 4 You Should Be Using Right Now
- Can I give my house in Atlanta back to the bank without an expensive foreclosure?
- Tips On Buying Real Estate At Auction In Atlanta – 4 Tips To Help You Do It Right
- How To Formulate An Offer For A House When Buying Cash In Atlanta – 3 Strategies To Formulate Offers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Atlanta GA?