Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Atlanta GA? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If […]
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Mark at Moore Property Solutions, LLC is in this to make it a Win/Win situation every time. You are in good hands of you are selling your home to this company. No reason to look any further."Cody H.
"Mark is the best. I highly recommend. Will definitely do business again."
"Great company, great team of solution-finders. I highly recommend Mark and Moore Property Solutions!"Tina S.
- Real Estate Investing Financing Sources In Atlanta – The 4 You Should Be Using Right Now
- Can I give my house in Atlanta back to the bank without an expensive foreclosure?
- Tips On Buying Real Estate At Auction In Atlanta – 4 Tips To Help You Do It Right
- How To Formulate An Offer For A House When Buying Cash In Atlanta – 3 Strategies To Formulate Offers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Atlanta GA?