With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Atlanta anyway? Many homeowners across America and Atlanta are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Mark at Moore Property Solutions, LLC is in this to make it a Win/Win situation every time. You are in good hands of you are selling your home to this company. No reason to look any further."Cody H.
"Mark is the best. I highly recommend. Will definitely do business again."
"Great company, great team of solution-finders. I highly recommend Mark and Moore Property Solutions!"Tina S.
- Real Estate Investing Financing Sources In Atlanta – The 4 You Should Be Using Right Now
- Can I give my house in Atlanta back to the bank without an expensive foreclosure?
- Tips On Buying Real Estate At Auction In Atlanta – 4 Tips To Help You Do It Right
- How To Formulate An Offer For A House When Buying Cash In Atlanta – 3 Strategies To Formulate Offers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Atlanta GA?