Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Mark is the best. I highly recommend. Will definitely do business again."
"Great company, great team of solution-finders. I highly recommend Mark and Moore Property Solutions!"Tina S.
"Mark at Moore Property Solutions, LLC is in this to make it a Win/Win situation every time. You are in good hands of you are selling your home to this company. No reason to look any further."Cody H.
- Real Estate Investing Financing Sources In Atlanta – The 4 You Should Be Using Right Now
- Can I give my house in Atlanta back to the bank without an expensive foreclosure?
- Tips On Buying Real Estate At Auction In Atlanta – 4 Tips To Help You Do It Right
- How To Formulate An Offer For A House When Buying Cash In Atlanta – 3 Strategies To Formulate Offers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Atlanta GA?